LPU: COVID protocols
- Schedule, educational tracks, exhibitor information coming soon!
Your safety is important
Landscape Pro University and the Cobb Galleria Centre are working together to create a safe meeting environment for conference attendees.
The responsibility of this safe meeting environment is shared amongst us all.
Landscape Pro University actions to support the conference:
- We will follow required CDC. state, local, and venue requirements at the time of the event to reduce the risk of contracting/spreading COVID-19.
- Masks are currently not required at the Cobb Galleria Centre. Updates will be provided here as new information is obtained.
- We will have some disposable masks available onsite, for anyone who needs one, or you are welcome to bring your own.
- Hand sanitizers will be made available in common areas.
- The Cobb Galleria Centre will be continually cleaning meeting spaces and common area during the day. Please click here for Cobb Galleria Covid-19 protocols.
- Post-Event: If there is any known exposure at the conference, we will inform conference attendees as soon as possible.
- Each attendee must sign and return the Covid-19 waiver.