Lunch and Learn
Georgia UAC Lunch + Learn sessions focus on current industry issues, targeted at business owners and managers. Presented sometimes in-person and sometimes online as webinars, these events are open to both UAC members and non-members.
Sponsorships area available to UAC members only! Click here for information!
Winter 2023 Landscape & Turfgrass Webinar Series
ALL Hort/Tech webinars have been approved for 2 hours GA Cat 24 credit!
Join us for this webinar series, featuring UGA and industry landscape and turfgrass professionals!
Each session will be presented "live" with time for Q&A from audience.
Click on the program title below to learn more and to register:
- Friday, March 10: 2023 Sod Survey and Get Ready for Spring Green-up - Dr. Clint Waltz, UGA - sponsored by Georgia Crop Improvement Association
- Friday, March 17: Slainte (Cheers) in the Garden - Seasonal Color for Spring- Scott Barnard, Flowerworx, LLC.
- Friday, March 24: Herding Cats: Bringing Order to Chaos - Jenny Hardgrave, Simply Flowers, Inc.
- Webinar is from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- GA Cat 24 - 2 hours credit (hort/tech topics) - note - UAC will submit license #'s to Georgia Dept. of Ag
- Registration fees:
- UAC members: Free if no credit needed/$10 per session to receive 1-hour GA Cat 24 credit
- Non-members: $5 if no credit needed/$15 per session to receive 1-hour GA Cat 24 credit
- Upon registration, ZOOM link will be sent for the session