Award-Winning Landscape Projects
Georgia Landscape Awards
The tradition started with the Metro Atlanta Landscape and Turf Association and has continued with the Georgia Urban Ag Council. For well over 20 years, we have celebrated the excellence of our members by showcasing their projects.
- Entries do not compete against each other; they are evaluated using the judging criteria.
- All entries are judged without knowledge of who entered the project.
- A panel of professionals representing various aspects of the industry evaluate the entries.
- Grand: For projects judged as greatly exceeding all criteria for the category
- Distinction: For projects judged as superior in their overall evaluation
- Merit: For projects that meet the standard in the category
- Community Stewardship: For projects that promote safe, healthy, and sustainable communities
- Judges’ Choice: For the grand award winner (or winners) in the installation, management, and seasonal color categories that “WOW”ed the judges