Better for attendees
- Pick and choose. Spend the whole day learning about one topic, or change to a different topic every hour.
- Eight educational tracks taught by UGA and other educational institutions (agronomics, horticulture, business) and industry experts from specific fields (hardscape, irrigation, landscape lighting):
- Irrigation 101
- Advanced Irrigation
- Business 101
- Advanced Business
- Belgard U Hardscape
- Landscape Lighting
- PLUS: CEUs and pesticide credits!
Better for exhibitors
- Two events in one. EDGE Expo and SiteOne University have become one big green industry event.
- Right place, right time. Your customers will be there to get the education and CEUs they need.
- Personal touch. Trade show, lunch and breaks will give you plenty of opportunities to connect.
- Easy access. High-quality venue located at the intersection of I-75 and I-285.
- One and done. Set up and exhibit the same day, then get back to your week.
- Access to the entire industry. The trade show is open to all suppliers and vendors who sell their products and services to Georgia’s landscape, turf and horticulture customers, who will be in attendance.
Powered by Georgia Urban Ag Council and SiteOne Landscape Supply, Sponsored by Belgard
Save the date: January 30, 2019
- Exhibitor registration begins in early October
- Attendee registration begins later this fall