- Early Bird deadline: 5:00 pm, January 18, 2019
- Final deadline: 5:00 pm. February 1, 2019
- Notification of awards: Late February, 2019
- Awards banquet: March 26, 2019
We have been listening. We’ve gotten feedback about UAC’s annual landscape awards program from those who enter and from those who do the judging. Then we put our heads together and came up with some solutions.
- Photos: Now you can submit up to 12 photos to better tell your project’s story.
- Streamlined: No separate Word documents to compose and upload.
- Worksheet: Our new GALA worksheet walks you through everything you need to do. Start it anytime and save it on your computer so you can add info as you gather it, as time permits. When you’re done, use it to fill in the blanks on the online form.
- Simplified: Each “group” has their own worksheet and online form, with only the information needed by that particular group.
- Save and continue: Now you can start the online form, save it while it’s in progress, and finish it later (for up to 30 days).
- More time to enter: We hear you – you need more time after the first of the year to get your entries together. The final entry deadline has been pushed to February 1.
Entering has never been easier
- Details, worksheets, success tips, past winners, entry form – it’s all right here.
Reap the rewards
- Award winners will be honored by their peers at the annual awards banquet and ceremony on Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at Piedmont Park’s Magnolia Hall.
- We’ll help you promote your winning projects by posting them on our Houzz, Instagram, and Facebook pages and tagging your company.
- Grand award winners will be featured on UAC’s home page for one year.
- A photo gallery of all projects will be added to UAC’s website.
- GALA projects are featured in UAC Magazine, on our Georgia Landscape Pro consumer blog, and in our My Home Improvement magazine ads.
- A “GALA WINNER” graphic badge will be placed on your company’s UAC web profile and you’ll get a “GALA WINNER” graphic badge to use on your website, correspondence, and business promotions.
- We’ll give you a press release template to help you spread the word about your winning projects.
Worksheet and entry form
- Download the worksheet for the appropriate group, based on your project’s category.
- Complete and save the worksheet on your computer as you gather information. Start early and beat the rush!
- Once your worksheet is complete, use the information to complete the online GALA entry form. You can copy and paste information from the worksheet into the appropriate places on the form.
- Be sure to save the worksheet as a record of your entry. Use what you’ve written about your project to promote your company in other ways!
Contact us any time we can answer questions or offer suggestions.