UAC Magazine is a content-rich publication distributed to UAC Business Level members (a member benefit) as well as friends of the association in the media, education, and government.
- Past issues are archived for members to access online at any time.
- Click here to order an annual subscription to the print magazine.
- Executive Director message
- What did you miss? UAC Sporting Clays Tournament
- What did you miss? UAC Dinner with Champions
- 2017 Pioneer Award Spence Rosenfeld honored with “Silver Spade”
- UAC Safety Zone awards get even better
- 2017 EDGE Expo Sessions, speakers, and schedule
- Pest 411 Scale insect management
- Me & my mentor Terry Kraft, LawnSouth
- Have you met…Bret Bowlin, ATL Urban Farms
- Save the date
- Safety works Working near roadways
- Health & benefits UAC health insurance plan
- Pro project Perennial POW!, Simply Flowers, Inc.
- What the tech? Connecting with your customers
- Workforce development series Economy and employment picture
- Understanding H-2B It may be a matter of survival
- Living the good life Outdoor living spaces
- UGA Small Business Development Center
- Light up your fall revenue Lighting pros share profit-building tips
- Georgia water rights Case to be heard by U.S. Supreme Court
- $95M fine is historic Steep penalty for hiring undocumented workers
- UGA cuts ribbon Turfgrass facilities across the state officially open
- Sidney B. Meadows Awards Fund awards $18,000 in scholarships
- GCLP and GCPP Upcoming certification opportunities
- In the wake of Irma Tree replacement options
- Ornamental pest control publications Two resources
- 2017 Classic City Awards UGA Trial Gardens announce winners
- ‘Patti Faye’ The most exquisite deodar cedar
- America’s plant Georgia Gold-Medal-winning Rudbeckia
- Salt-tolerant trees Selecting natives for the Georgia coast