UAC Magazine is a content-rich publication distributed to UAC Business Level members (a member benefit) as well as friends of the association in the media, education, and government.
- Past issues are archived for members to access online at any time. Click here to log in as a member.
- Click here to order an annual subscription to the print magazine.
UAC Magazine is a glossy color magazine published four times each year. The current issue is available for viewing on the UAC website; past issues are archived for members to access online at any time. Ads are included in both print and online versions.
- Executive Director message
- What did you miss? UGA Turfgrass Research Field Day
- What did you miss? Landscape Pro University
- ABC Atlanta’s 20 Largest Commercial Landscape Companies
- SkillsUSA Atlanta event promotes workforce development
- UAC welcomes new members
- Have you met... Arnulfo Hinojosa, FEWA
- Health & benefits It’s time to align your benefits with your employees
- Pest 411 Gloomy maple trees?
- Save the date
- What the tech? How to assess the state of your website
- Safety Works Safe, courteous, and efficient leaf blower operation
- Directory of advertisers
- Attracting the best Recruiting during the Great Resignation
- Budget building blocks Benchmarking your business
- Training, investment, improved messaging Tackling the labor shortage
- Selling your business? Part 1: Developing a successful exit strategy
- Bring Grass to LifeTM Initiative aims to protect and promote the green industry
- New bluegrasses for the transition zone Southern Blue and Sunbelt Blue
- The Georgia Urban Ag Council offers congratulations
- A new face in horticulture UGA welcomes Dr. Ping Yu to hort department
- Sidney B. Meadows Fund awards $26,000 in scholarships
- What’s for dinner? Summer project investigates spiders’ suppers
- Crafting a cohesive space 10 essential elements of garden design
- Dandy Man Color Wheel Doing the rhododendron happy dance
- Deciduous dilemma Branch dieback and cankers of deciduous trees
- Simply Scentsational Two new versions of old favorites
- Back to basics Improving plant survivability with proper planting