UAC Magazine is a content-rich publication distributed to UAC Business Level members (a member benefit) as well as friends of the association in the media, education, and government.
- Past issues are archived for members to access online at any time. Click here to log in as a member.
- Click here to order an annual subscription to the print magazine.
UAC Magazine is a glossy color magazine published four times each year. The current issue is available for viewing on the UAC website; past issues are archived for members to access online at any time. Ads are included in both print and online versions.
- Executive Director message
- Landscape Pro University Attendee brochure
- Caldwell created partnership Tree Guardians/Caldwell Tree Care
- ABAC golf tournament UAC sponsors annual event
- Shaping the future Power Hour Industry Issues Update
- What did you miss? NG Turf’s Pro Day + UAC Networking Dinner
- What did you miss? Georgia UAC Sporting Clays Tournament
- What did you miss? Georgia Sod Producers Field Day
- Have you met... Rick Smith, The Pruning Guru
- Pest 411 Asian longhorned beetle
- Health & benefits Healthcare benefits
- Save the date
- What the tech? Short Messaging Service (AKA texting)
- Safety works Staying safe on the roads
- Directory of advertisers
- Leading through challenge Building resilience in the workplace
- Tax planning Maximizing profitability, cash flow, enterprise value, growth
- 10 magic questions Uncovering your client’s real needs
- Banta retires from PPC Longtime industry leader leaves legacy
- 2023 SkillsUSA Landscape/hort careers booth a big hit at national event
- Hollifield recognized Georgia Crop Improvement’s executive director retires
- Putting texture to work Making products and services more enticing
- Creative, beautiful and the perfect size Shrubs for small spaces
- All Stars of the Drought Time to get tough with your beauty