UAC Magazine is a content-rich publication distributed to UAC Business Level members (a member benefit) as well as friends of the association in the media, education, and government.
- Past issues are archived for members to access online at any time.
- Click here to order an annual subscription to the print magazine.
- Executive Director message
- ABC’s top 20 16 UAC member companies made the list
- McCorkle Nurseries receives A rating Sustainable growing practices
- What did you miss? “Building a Market Leading Organization” dinner
- A peek inside…Super-Sod
- Looking to grow your team? UAC website job posting feature
- Have you met Charles Brian Quinn (CBQ), Greenzie
- Pest 411 Sod webworm
- Save the date
- Pro Project Classic Landscapes
- Safety works UAC Safety School
- What the tech? Put the social media giant to work for you
- Directory of advertisers
- Professional juggling How to handle multiple competing priorities
- Telephone 101 Are your first impressions first rate?
- Training for PMPs UGA Extension’s online program save time, money
- May good management skills be with you Your Star Wars style
- Video marketing Strategies for any budget
- New horticulture leadership Lombardi named head of UGA department
- UGA scientist honored Wayne Hanna receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- Suiter takes lead role UGA entomologist chairs Faculty Advisory Committee
- What are soil aggregates? And why are they so important?
- New ornamental blueberries Bred by UGA for home landscapes
- Conifers bring joy Dressing up the cool-season landscape
- Fall containers Striking seasonal color combinations that sizzle
- Managing community forests, part 3 Risk hazard and assessment