UAC Magazine is a content-rich publication distributed to UAC Business Level members (a member benefit) as well as friends of the association in the media, education, and government.
- Past issues are archived for members to access online at any time. Click here to log in as a member.
- Click here to order an annual subscription to the print magazine.
UAC Magazine is a glossy color magazine published four times each year. The current issue is available for viewing on the UAC website; past issues are archived for members to access online at any time. Ads are included in both print and online versions.
- Executive Director message
- UAC member acquires company Super-Sod purchases Frog Pond Turf
- Landscape Pro University Three ways to get what you need
- Me & My Mentor Thinking about a career change?
- Pro Project Ed Castro Landscape
- Pest 411 Oak lecanium
- Save the date
- What the tech? The industry podcasts you need to listen to in 2022
- Safety School What do your employees need to know right now?
- Directory of advertisers
- How to identify your ideal client Find your niche and stick to it
- Multiple competing priorities When everything feels like a priority
- Attacking inflation Develop a pricing process and plan
- Remembering Rick Berry A tribute to a friend and nursery leader
- H-2A and H-2B Clarifying temporary guest worker programs
- Capitol Connection UAC member survey results
- LEAF Landscape Equipment and Agricultural Fairness Act
- SkillsUSA UAC partners with NALP Foundation for landscape competition
- 2022 Sod Producers Report Annual survey examines inventory and price
- Testing nanobubble technology Oxygenated bubbles may improve soil health
- What's new? Plant material to try in 2022
- The Garden Question Podcast Q & A with Craig McManus
- New UGA Extension Program Certifications reward natural landscapes
- The science of light, part 2 Shade management beneath trees
- Blue, green, and grey water Each classification can be used differently