DATE: Friday, March 17
TIME: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
PLACE: UGA Griffin Campus, Student Learning Center Room 104, 1109 Experiment Street, Griffin GA
University of Georgia Horticulture Presents:
**Back by Popular Demand!**
Our pruning program will cover the A-Z of proper pruning techniques for all of your ornamentals and will briefly cover pruning fruit trees. Equipment selection and care will be addressed in detail. We will also cover the when, where, and how’s to prune certain plants and different techniques for creating a professional looking landscape. We will also spend some time addressing pest prevention through proper pruning procedures. The class will consist of both indoor lectures and outside hands-on demonstrations.
- Please dress warmly for the outside portion.
- Refreshments and lunch are included in program.
- Bob Westerfield and Bodie Pennisi, UGA Horticulturists, will be the program speakers.
- Pre-registration required.
Cost: $59.00 – printed materials, lunch and refreshment breaks included
- To register with cash or check, please return the registration form to the address listed on the form.
- Download registration form.
- To register online with a credit card, please visit: https://t.uga.edu/2Tc
For more information, please call Beth Horne 770-‐228-‐7214 or by e-‐mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.