The University of Georgia’s Center for Urban Agriculture has developed an online, live, interactive training program that allows individuals to obtain re-certification and re-registration credits from virtually anywhere. You will need a computer with internet access and speakers.
Did you know that the Georgia Department of Agriculture does not limit the number of hours that can be acquired by webinar!
What Others are Saying:
• “This was my first UGA webinar and I am really kicking myself for waiting so long to take advantage of it. It certainly will not be my last one!”
• “Great job!!! Best money spent.”
• “Very convenient. Thank you for making it possible.”
• “As a first timer of the online course I will definitely recommend it to others.”
• “This is my first webinar and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was very informative. I am looking forward to the next one. Thank you.”
1. TOPICS and SPEAKERS: Troubleshooting Problems for the Horticultural Landscape; Dr. Matthew Chappell, Department of Horticulture, University of Georgia, Athens, GA; Troubleshooting Common and Not so Common Plant Diseases in the Georgia Landscape; Dr. Jean Williams-Woodward, Department of Plant Pathology, University of Georgia, Athens, GA
2. DATE and TIME: July 19, 2017; 7:45 to 10:00 AM (U.S. East Coast time)
3. CEU CREDIT: 2 h Cats. 21, 24, 27; 2 h Private
• 1-10 participants – $10.00 per person
• 11-20 participants – $7.50 per person
• 21-100 participants – $5.00 per person
• More than 100 pay a flat rate of $500
5. REGISTRATION (closes July 17 at noon): To register go to: https://estore.uga.edu/C27063_
6. After Registration and Anytime BEFORE the day of the webinar: Go tohttp://gtbop.com/getting-
7. On the MORNING of the webinar:
A. Whether you are watching ALONE or with a GROUP (a group is two more) you are REQUIRED to complete and return a sign-in sheet to email@example.com after the webinar. Keep a copy for your records. The sign-in sheet can be found at: https://gtbop.com/wp-content/
B. Sign into Collaborate by 7:40 AM U.S. East Coast Time:
i. Watching by yourself? You MUST sign into Collaborate with your FIRST and LAST NAME, or your name exactly as it appears on the sign-in sheet.
ii. Watching as a group of two or more? The appointed On-Site Facilitator MUST sign into Collaborate as “Company Name hyphen Location” (e.g., “Dan’s Landscaping-Griffin”).