Website Plants Creative Landscapes
Putting You in Your Landscape.
We create award-winning landscape projects. We maintain beautiful properties and work with customers who appreciate high quality and great service. We are a people-first company, investing in our team to provide professional growth and advancement opportunities. We also offer top pay and bonus opportunities, a health care program, and a retirement savings plan.
• Meet with both existing Maintenance clients and new Additional Services clients to discuss goals for their outdoor space. Demonstrate empathy, experience, and professional knowledge to forge early relationships of trust.
• Determine if the requested scope of work can be conveyed through a detailed proposal, a hand drawn sketch, or if it will require a computerized concept. When a hand sketch is sufficient, collect the required consultation fee. When a computer-generated design is requested, or required based on the scope of the project, discuss the associated design fees. Present our Landscape Design Agreement and collect payment and design approval on site.
• Develop landscape solutions that are timely, reflective of each client’s goals, sustainable, and that work within stated budgets as closely as possible.
• Estimate and sell projects, understanding the time and materials involved to accomplish the project.
• Coordinate site meetings with various trade partners (subcontractors) as required.
• Attend job starts, as needed, to review the scope of sold projects with production crews. Depending on both the scope and duration of projects, visit the job site as required to ensure projects are being completed as planned.
• Exhibit an interest in new landscape products and trends by attending industry events, seeking ongoing educational opportunities, and networking for professional growth.
• Provide true “turn-key” landscape solutions to our clients, which builds trust and creates opportunities for additional projects.
• Continued development of both project management and design skills through multiple client interactions, leading to greater confidence and ability for construction project development.
• Continued development of landscape design skills and solutions through exposure to many different types of landscapes.
• Sales that meet or exceed goals, providing financial reward in addition to base salary.
• Professional and personal satisfaction in positively impacting lives and communities.
• Professional certifications and ongoing educational opportunities increase both individual and client confidence.
• Monday through Friday: Flexibility is required due to client schedules, but general hours for the position are 7:30-4:30.
• Occasional Saturday appointments are required to meet client schedules.
Wage, Incentives, Benefits:
• Base pay: $36,000-$42,000 based on experience and qualifications.
• Commission opportunity: based on sales volume and project profitability with a general range being 10-15% in addition to base salary.
• HRA – Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement
• Retirement savings plan
• Annual compensated educational opportunities
• Frequent coaching including one (1) annual formal performance review as well as two (2) informal sit downs.
• Uniquely positive, collaborative team culture
• Encouraged to maintain a healthy balance between work and home life.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Required:
• A minimum of three (3) years experience, working in a similar position, with a residential landscape company and a minimum of three (3) strong references.
• A design degree is highly encouraged but is not required for this position as long as sample hand drawings can be presented.
• Strong knowledge of plants, lawn types is required. Additional skills that would be beneficial would be a basic understanding of drainage solutions as well as basic irrigation knowledge.
• Creative, think-outside-the-box problem solver.
• Positive engagement with both customers and other team members.
• Have a natural curiosity for the “what if” in landscape planning and a passion for people.
• Ability to work in all weather conditions.
How to apply:
• Please send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com