Website Bennett Design & Landscape
Bennett Design & Landscape, a residential landscape architecture firm specializing in custom high-end landscape design & installation, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Landscape Architect / Designer. Qualified candidate will work closely with the principle Landscape Architect through concepts and then be responsible for drafting full sets of drawings from design development through construction documents.
– Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture or equal work experience
– 1 – 3 Years Residential design experience
– Knowledge of generally accepted drafting principles and their proper application to construction documents as well as general residential construction means and methods as they pertain to construction detailing.
– Advanced skills in AutoCad
– Advanced skills in Google SketchUp
– Proficiency in Word, Excel & Outlook
– Ability to complete permit documents and process permits
– Manage Sub-contractors
– Detail oriented
– Ability to manage deadlines & project budgets
– Strong communication
– Problem solving
– Collaborate with principal architect and associates to complete construction drawings.
– Field measurement / Site Analysis for as-built plans.
– Take conceptual sketches and translate them into Cad drawings and Google SketchUp model
– Follow redlines and changes made by principal architects.
– Manage multiple projects while maintaining work flow and deadlines
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com