Governor Kemp’s 5 pm press conference on March 23, 2020 provided the following updates:
1) Instituted a ban on gatherings of more than 10 people.
2) Ordered a shelter in place for “medically fragile” residents for two weeks.
3) Shutdown of bars and nightclubs across the state from 3/24/20 – 4/6/20.
4) Gave the Department of Public Health authority to close businesses or nonprofits who do not comply.
5) Delayed tax day to July 15.
Several cities/counties have enacted curfews (DeKalb today), and others are considering, which we are monitoring and will keep you updated.