Join us Thursday, February 18 for this free UGA webinar that will focus on some of the changes that the green industry has experienced as a result of the pandemic.
UAC members Steve Faber - Ruppert Landscape, Pam Dooley - Plants Creative Landscapes, Teddy Russell - Russell Landscape Group, Inc., TJ Imberger - Spalding County and Mary Kay Woodworth - Georgia Urban Ag Council (UAC) are speakers/panelists for the event!
- 8:00-8:05 a.m. - Introduction (Greg Huber)
- 8:05-8:25 a.m. - Overview of COVID-19: Impact and a changing reality (Julie Campbell)
- 8:25-8:45 a.m. - Customer service: extending the safety message from crew to customer (Steve Newton)
- 8:45-9:05 a.m. - Managing the essential workforce in a pandemic: crew dynamics, challenges, and opportunities, adaptations, efficiencies. (Teddy Russell)
- 9:05-9:30 a.m. - Q&A Forum & Discussion: safety precautions and facility adaptations. Panel (Kerry Shay, Steve Faber, Stan Deal, Pam Dooley, Mary Kay Woodworth, TJ Imberger – moderated by Jill Gambill)
Panelists will discuss:
- How would you describe the impacts of the pandemic on your day to day operations when it first began in spring of 2020?
- How have you adapted to those changes over the last year?
- While the pandemic has been an enormous negative impact, have you observed any unexpected positive changes or impacts as a result of the pandemic?
- A year from now, what lasting impacts might the pandemic have on the industry?
Register here for this free webinar https://t.uga.edu/6HR