Joining is quick and easy.
- Review membership levels and dues to determine your membership category
- Click Apply for membership to begin the online application process.
- For this step, you will need to provide the following information:
- Contact information
- Short profile or company description (50 characters maximum)
- Professional certifications or affiliations
Additional info required for business-level members:
- All counties where you provide services
- Federal Tax ID #
- Business type
- Date business started
- Business license number
- Insurance information (if you employ three or more people)
- Pesticide Applicator License number (if you provide that service)
- Low Voltage Electrical License number (if you provide that service)
- Long company description (optional but recommended)
Complete the entire process, including payment, online – or select offline payment and mail first year’s investment to:
Georgia Urban Ag Council
PO Box 3400
Duluth GA 30096
What happens next
- Once the application and dues are received, your membership is pending. After your application has been reviewed you will be notified of your membership status by email.
Once membership is approved
- For business-level members:
- Your company web profile page will be activated on UAC’s website.
- The notification email will give you access to your company web profile. Take advantage of this opportunity to market your company and make sure your company is listed when consumers search UAC’s website for a professional.
- List all services provided by your company.
- Provide a link to your company’s website.
- Upload your logo and photos of your work.
- Once logged in as a member to UAC’s website, you will have access to UAC logos, member directories, safety information, job and event postings, and past issues of UAC Magazine.
- Through the mail, you will receive your membership certificate and marketing materials.
- You will begin receiving the printed bimonthly UAC Magazine.
- For individual-level members:
- You will receive an email confirmation of membership (a web profile is not included for individual memberships).
- As each issue is published, you will receive the link to the online version of the bimonthly UAC Magazine.
- For all members:
- Via email, you will begin to receive timely industry, legislative, and safety updates along with information about the association and UAC-sponsored events.
If at any time you have questions about your UAC membership, please contact us.
NOTE: The Georgia Urban Ag Council is a 501(c) 6 organization dedicated to professional education and services to the Urban Ag Industry in Georgia. Payments to UAC are not charitable contributions, but may be tax-deductible as business expenses. Please check with your tax advisor for clarification.