Entry submission does not guarantee an award.
- Grand For projects judged as greatly exceeding all criteria for the category
- Distinction For projects judged as superior in their overall evaluation
- Merit For projects that meet the standard in the category
- Green Star Special designation that may be given, at the sole discretion of the judges
- Community Stewardship Special designation that may be given, at the sole discretion of the judges
- Judges’ Choice Special designation that may be given, at the sole discretion of the judges
- Only UAC members in good standing may submit entries (dues must be current).
- There is no limit to the number of entries per company, but:
- 1) each project can be entered in one category only; and
- 2) multiple entries for one property address will not be accepted.
- Previous UAC award entries can be resubmitted if new photos are provided, except:
- Projects that previously received a Grand Award cannot be re-entered in the same category.
- Seasonal color entries: properties that previously received a Grand Award may be resubmitted, but the new entry must have a completely new design.
- The project cannot be owned by the entering company.
- Projects may be no more than five years old.