If you prefer, you may download and mail this UAC membership application.
The online application process consists of 4 steps:
- Read and agree to the UAC Code of Ethics then choose your membership level.
- Provide information for your member profile.
- Review your information.
- Pay online. You will receive an email confirmation of your membership application.
Step 1 of 4: Membership level and UAC Code of Ethics
Annual membership investment:
Investment is based on annual gross sales revenue.
Companies that provide planning, design, construction, installation, and/or maintenance
- Contractor-I – under $1 million: $250
- Contractor-II – between $1- $2 million: $350
- Contractor-III – between $2 – 5 million: $525
- Contractor-IV – over 5 million and national corporations: $875
Recreation/Government/Education & Research:
Athletic fields, golf courses, educational institutions, counties and municipalities, public and private parks
Vendor, Grower/Nursery, Sod Producer:
Companies that produce and/or sell materials, products or services
- Vendor-I – under $1 million: $250
- Vendor-II – between $1 – 2 million: $350
- Vendor-III - between $2 – 5 million: $525
- Vendor-IV - over $5 million and national corporations: $875
- Individuals (cannot be the owner or principal of the company) whose companies or organizations are not UAC members.
- Membership is in the individual’s name only, not the company or institution’s name; this membership is non-voting in association matters.
- Educators and students (proof of teaching/enrollment in higher ed landscape/hort/turf program required).
- This membership is non-voting in association matters.
UGA Cooperative Extension personnel:
- Complimentary membership
- Please contact the UAC office to apply.
- Your annual renewal date is one year from the date you join.
- An invoice will be mailed to you in advance of your renewal date.