If you prefer, you may download and mail a paper application.
The online application process consists of 4 steps:
- Read and agree to the UAC Code of Ethics then choose your membership level.
- Provide information for your member profile.
- Review your information.
- Pay online. You will receive an email confirmation of your membership application.
Step 1 of 4: Membership level and UAC Code of Ethics
Annual membership investment:
Contractor/grower/sod producer - investment based on annual gross sales revenue
- Contractor I – under $1 million: $250
- Contractor II – between $1- $2 million: $350
- Contractor III – between $2 – 5 million: $525
- Contractor IV – over 5 million and national corporations: $875
Recreation/Government/Education & Research - $350
- Includes parks & rec, athletic field, golf course, institutions, education/research facilities, associations
Vendor - investment based on annual gross sales revenue
- Vendor I – under $2 million: $350
- Vendor II – between $2 – 5 million: $525
- Vendor III – over $5 million and national corporations: $875
Independent professional: $95
Individuals (cannot be the owner or principal of the company) whose companies or organizations are not UAC members. Membership is in the individual’s name only, not the company or institution’s name; this membership is non-voting in association matters.
Educators and students (proof of teaching/enrollment in higher ed landscape/hort/turf program required); this membership is non-voting in association matters.
UGA Cooperative Extension personnel
Complimentary membership; please contact the UAC office to apply.
- Your annual renewal date is one year from the date you join.
- An invoice will be mailed to you in advance of your renewal date.