If you prefer to complete the process offline, you may download and mail this UAC membership application.
Joining is easy
1. Read UAC’s Code of Ethics.
Read our UAC Code of Ethics, then click the button on the membership form to indicate that you agree to adhere to these ethics.
2. Enter your business information.
We require basic information about your business for membership. This information is kept completely confidential.
3. Choose your membership level.
Your annual membership investment is based on annual gross sales revenue
UGA Cooperative Extension personnel:
- Complimentary membership
- Please contact the UAC office to apply.
- Your annual renewal date is one year from the date you join.
- An invoice will be emailed and mailed to you in advance of your renewal date.
NOTE: The Georgia Urban Ag Council is a 501(c) 6 organization dedicated to professional education and services to the Urban Ag Industry in Georgia. Payments to UAC are not charitable contributions, but may be tax-deductible as business expenses. Please check with your tax advisor for clarification.
4. Select your payment option.
Choose the payment option that fits you best:
- Have your membership automatically renew each year via credit card (and enjoy a 5% discount);
- Make a one-time online payment; or
- Mail a check to us offline.
Refund Policy: Membership is for one year; renewal date is one year from date joined. You may cancel your membership and receive a full refund within 30 days of membership activation. Refunds requested after 30 days are prorated for the remaining months in the membership year.
5. Click “Join now!”
Once the application and annual investment are received, your UAC membership is pending. After your application has been reviewed you will be notified of your membership status by email.